Saturday, May 26, 2018

Food addiction

[ad_1]

Compulsive diet and food addiction

I used to be obsessed with certain foods. This is not an emotional diet; it is an addiction to certain foods. Once I started to eat, I couldn't stop until there wasn't more.

I am more disciplined today and I know how to avoid this situation. I know what's useful to me, and I'm more concerned with my work. I questioned my behavior on the spot.

You must believe in yourself. You must really believe that you should have a healthy, slim figure. Remember that it all started with our thoughts and our thoughts.

Our beliefs and belief in ourselves are things that stop us or get us out of bondage. Unless you believe you can do it, you won't get anything. Believe me you can, because if others can, you can also. Others are not better than you; they are not worth more than you. They are just like you and me.

Please don't feel guilty about how you eat or eat. Feeling guilty "eat us" from within. Guilty stops you. Punishing yourself with sin will not help you unless you can overcome guilt, learn from it, and move on.

You must forgive yourself for not being perfect. I have news for you, NOBODY is perfect. No one in the world is perfect. We all indulge ourselves.

The key is to have your own tools, those tools that are right for you, to deal with compulsive diet before getting out of control. I know this can be very difficult, but if you work hard every day, one small step at a time, you will master the problem yourself.

I'm talking about you. Some people are very wise to say: "The power of rule lies in you"; "You have unlimited thinking ability." We can dispel our destructive thoughts and fears. Why not build, but believe that you will succeed.
Daily practice will eliminate food addiction or/and obsessive eating.

You are the only one who can believe in yourself. You are very powerful; using this power is good for you.

If you take action and you have a responsibility to succeed, you can achieve everything you want.

This is why it is so important to love yourself and know how wonderful you are. Why only focus on the negative side. We have a positive and a negative side.

Get all the help you can get. It can be a friend or family exercising with you every day. You are helping each other to stay healthy.
It can be a friend, a family, a group therapy, a coach, or an internet course.

It can be a healthy cooking or organic cooking course. Anything you find can help you; anything that allows you to continue with strength and motivation.

The truth is that if you practice every day, you will become stronger every day. You will think that you will become so strong that you will do it yourself, because you will have to re-believe in your ability to win heavyweight battles and forced diet fights.

You will no longer be guilty. You will eventually focus on your weight management and gain new eating habits.


[ad_2]


Orignal From: Food addiction

No comments:

Post a Comment