Saturday, May 12, 2018

Health Windows Foundation for beginners safety. Learn about malware, spyware, anti-virus and internet security: Oh no! My computer agent is strange


Price: [price_with_discount]


[ad_1]
Call me freaks because this is me (so my friend told me). I like computers. I like technical things. I am a technician. I have a company where my secretary answers the phone and every day she hears the same thing: "My computer is weird!" So the title of this book. Cybercrime, hacking and malware have long been a serious problem with the Internet and may get worse over time. Therefore, everyone who uses a computer must understand what computer security is and why it must be done. This book is designed to educate novice and beginner computer users about malware. Its sole purpose is to teach everyday users about various malware on the network today and how they can protect the system from infection and damage caused by malware. This book contains information about various types of malware and spyware. There are many tips on how to keep the system running optimally. Covered in this book: - The virus and your computer - Understand the internet - Understanding harmful and nuisance programs - Signs of infecting computers - Hackers and hijackers - Antivirus programs - Protect yourself and your computer - Microsoft Windows 7 Security System - The reputation of the virus hall

[ad_2]

Orignal From: Health Windows Foundation for beginners safety. Learn about malware, spyware, anti-virus and internet security: Oh no! My computer agent is strange

No comments:

Post a Comment