Monday, April 30, 2018

Race to completion: My story


Price: [price_with_discount]
(as of [price_update_date] - Details)


[ad_1]

This is a seemingly insignificant crash on the International Circuit in Michigan in June 2016. The event ended earlier in the day than Deinhardt. What he did not know was that this would also end his driving in that year. He had previously dealt with concussions, but the concussion was like snowflakes - no two are the same.

As a third-generation driver in a family that is always connected to the livestock racing industry, how does Dell Ernhardt sit on the sidelines watching other people's laps? This is one of the toughest seasons of his life - forever changing his season.

In this exciting narrative from one of the most beloved figures in professional sports, Little Dale shares the story of his journey: how his career and injuries changed him, how he was in the 2017 season After he decided to retire after the end of the game, he stopped for 18 years behind the wheel and will face what he will face some time before his next chapter. Driver #88 has no second guess and no regrets. He just wanted to go out on his own terms and spend the rest of his life on the field. Junior said: "I don't want these last games to be about me, but people who made me successful: my fans, the showers or the shining people in the stands, my teammates and crew members, and my colleagues in the industry for many years. , tracking volunteers, friends, family, sponsors. They all play a role. Without them I can't do it."





[ad_2]

Orignal From: Race to completion: My story

No comments:

Post a Comment