Friday, May 25, 2018

Real Estate Agent's Profit Blueprint (Paperback)


Price: [price_with_discount]


[ad_1]

When it comes to budgets, I often find that the owners and managers of real estate agents are not always taught how to make profits, nor do they know how to set a budget. They are not even sure what they should expect for return on investment or how to allocate their expenses.

Big question 唠叨 They like it:

  • How much money should I spend on rent?
  • How much should an employee spend? ?
  • How about my marketing investment?
  • How much commission can I keep?
  • What kind of reward should I aim for?
  • Frankly, where do I start?

I encountered the same problem when I opened my own brokerage company. When designing my company and preparing to launch, these problems made me overwhelmed at night. My personality will not allow me to be "forever" forever. It was never worked for me when I left.

On the other hand, the formula is very good. I am very good at following recipes.

My problem is that I have no formula to follow. So I decided to create one. When I started to create recipes for my budget, I had a few big things to do:

  1. Although I never owned my own company, I used to run other successful, profitable companies.
  2. Get research on our industry and whether the company is profitable. Most studies come from Steve Murrayu of Real Trends.
  3. I have an insider's view of the most successful and most profitable company in our industry because I joined the various CEO organizations.

I am determined to learn the leader's rules of success and profitability of the company. Why not just do what they do? Why don't they generate income like they do and allocate expenses like them, so I earn their return? Why not try to do better?

The result is a blueprint for profit. It gives me the formula to follow. The benefits are huge. In other words, I can sleep at night! I now know what to do. I'm very excited about this formula. I told other people about it, and the next thing you know. Others want it. Now, I want to share with you.

What seems to be effective for this blueprint is that it can work regardless of market and company size. So, maybe you have only a few brokers in the company, or you have 200. Maybe you are in a big city or you are in a small town. In either case, The Profit Blueprint can be used.



[ad_2]

Orignal From: Real Estate Agent's Profit Blueprint (Paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment