Thursday, March 29, 2018

The Gu Shu in moor







I am the Gu Shu of again and again of a bruise

Grow in moor alone

I receive the descent of far and near

Back still brawny and erect

 

How many years I am silent look down at this wasteland

Alternate of calm view the four seasons, change of seasons

I use the tender grass below foot of shelter of branches and leaves

The Heavenly Stems and Earthly Branches that use a tree maintains tilting sky

 

Just rise when the sun when

I feel its warm shine on

When spring breeze is swayed gently

I feel the breath of that life

 

Actually I also have my loneliness, my anguish

The night with lunar black tall wind, who can hear me cry

But bird people love the incubate between the branch in me

Daily in tell me each distant story






Orignal From: The Gu Shu in moor

No comments:

Post a Comment