Thursday, March 29, 2018

Love dwell glow greatly







1, buddhist charm

Taking the dust of a suit

How do I sit in

Outside the Gu Si that lay between terrestrial fireworks

Pass through the light of a soul

Devotional pilgrimage Budda Buddha

 

The maple leaf of full hill

Hold in both hands come the autumn water of one pool

That free captive animals the old chelonian of hundred years

Faint send out a combustion the white sandalwood flavour of chiliad

Filar silk waves in the wind run upon the pagoda tree of that all ages

 

Bypass the brim horn of cigarette ash

The double palm of put the palms together

Join the deep feeling that realizes lifetime

Had turned a covered corridor or walk with red reddish brown

Amiable eye eye

The consideration of penetrable human nature

 

This momently

Those who shake off Fan Chen is helpless

The city with flourishing place oneself

Static listen to that abluent lead China sounds of nature

Abandoned metempsychosis

It is the big love in feeling a heart only

 

 2, double ended radius sleeker

Casual

You mounted my car window

Fall in my the brim of a hat

Cram my vanity

With a weak yellow

Or scarlet

Decorating

My dream

 

In dream

The tower that that empty changes is pointed   Belfry Buddhist relics child

Temple door  Pool of free captive animals Old pagoda tree

Purifying

My soul

 

Original

You are not a leaf

It is one name honour person

You are Budda

The group will enrol those who call out me

Deities

3, do not read home

A brilliant poet

Ask me to read   Her

About me

The poem of birthplace

I refused

Charming affection Great-hearted

Have nothing to do with this

Again beautiful article

Also the body appearance that draw does not give dwell glow mountain

Again refined line

Also do not condense to give the inside information of dwell glow temple

 

I do not read home

Actually

She is over there

In the dream  On the heart

Be in light nostalgic in

In sight wears autumn water

In eye eye...

 

4, autumn

Have a kind of beauty

Those who asperse Man Manshan is red

That is junior the longing when

That is adolescent drive

Have a kind of memory

Those who catch Man Qunshan is yellow

That is the results that a very short time gets along

That is Xu woman half old charm

Morning rises

My prep against is small cool

Go pursueing maple forest smooth shadow

Mist comes loose

I clear away travelling bag

Go meeting the severe test of autumn water

Come

Take the advantage of if really hang full branch

Take the advantage of paddy sweet diffuse bottom of the heart

For love

I am not OK

Again by accident

Aureate autumn

(2017-10-29 Nanjing)






Orignal From: Love dwell glow greatly

No comments:

Post a Comment