Thursday, March 29, 2018

In my dream







 Gently I the dream arrived you

 No less than I gently in the dream

 I gently wave

 You are right I slightly laugh

 I put a song in your side side

 I am singing love in singing

 You have dance in singing

 Your love in dance is followed

 

 Stealthily I the dream arrived you

 In the dream you are so beautiful still

 I stealthily wave

 You however turn a blind eye to

 

 I put a song urgently to you

 The love in the song is too much

 You are turned a deaf ear to however

 Let me 10 sad

 Sad it is a thorn

 What thorn was fond of my heart is halcyon

 I struggle

 Struggle

 But you already face about

 I am afraid that you go far

 I cry greatly to you

 

 Crying

 I woke

 I awake from inside the dream

 You stay in my dream however






Orignal From: In my dream

No comments:

Post a Comment