Thursday, March 29, 2018

Asleep poetic fetch







[preface] : That one is blue, preexistence agrees with you, this life and you meet. My poetic fetch falls in your wind, I am in your billow.

 

In car window

He is saying woman, perfume, coconut oil

Lying between glass

The coconut fruit, cloud, rosy clouds in the west

Aloof

My poetic fetch

The sleep deeply in the wind that falls in you

Follow you and go

It is my body not just

Still have my thought and spirit

 

Gently

Handhold your hand

Blood expedited velocity of flow

My heart resembles the rosy clouds on the west of this

Can is like flame

Poetic fetch was asleep

I still play in your spoondrift

 

Turn round, it is the stars of yesterday evening

Tonight, my general and you in all dance

 

 

2017.12.15

 

 






Orignal From: Asleep poetic fetch

No comments:

Post a Comment