Thursday, March 29, 2018

Break a rule (3)







        

 

  One, river ship fire alone bright

 

Night is awake

Defending a rain quietly

All entirely different

Disappear in full steam

 

My Mai Li

Involuntary discharge of urine falls in " The Book of Songs " " Chu Ci " on riverbed

Also ever hang down loosely is worn hair light tone is interrogatory

Why sunshine always reads weak leave like the lover

 

Actually, the sky is falling a good rain

I should choose bright all tiny spot clingingly unluckily

Sometimes, black is a kind of caky false appearance

Wearing in be pregnant with the big secret with bright the Milky Way

 

Did not have a boat

I am only one by the jack-tar of employ

Lending wave light clear lights

With paddle sound self-confident measure is apart from galacticly

 

Singing " civil Wang Cao " the crowd perhaps breaks couplet

The lights of one boat flickers in time as before

There is the thought of a platoon in gules blood-vessel

Of deep black pictographic it is the most forceful air

 

Find a dream, maintain a long punt-pole

To the Milky Way more in free go against the river

Gu Lian's embryo is anabiosising a kind of force

Human riverbed is being worn in be pregnant with a kind of impressive manner

 

Night woke

Defending a rain quietly

When rain ceases raining or snowing

All true renascence is in all metropolises in sunshine

 

  2, the cloud does not know greatly to be in

                 

The world resembles the graveyard of a bouquets of flowers and piles of silks-rich multicolored decoration more

Bury a dream to derive a desire again

Escape, with white feather

Go Bai Yun more in linger

 

So yearning tile Er ascends a lake

Look forward to a haven of peace so

The soul always is roam is in universal

The pine says misty brume ridges and peaks

 

Time knock is worn years

Thought beat is worn heart

Draw near the line of loose knot cogongrass is so not simple

Cloud evaporate has deeper intention in glow colourful

 

That short brown wears the anchoret of the knot

It is certainly between the cliff outside the cloud

Gather is worn medicine of aid world good people

With end person the wish that conscience goes to finishing the person that amount to

 

I want to escape no longer

Be fear of gear saw and intense blaze no longer

Again long way also can lead to city and countryside

What also can have the dak of my stop on the way for a rest and berth is terminal

 

Even if the cold current that abrupt prevents not as good as

Push me to the brim that be overwhelmed with sorrow

I still believe

There can be a warm spring after frontal surface

 

Actually

We are in all the time the cloud is explicit horizon

Admire with its admire others to be inferior to begging all at oneself

Quiet sureness widens the orbit of life

 

The world resembles having dance carefreely more shed the cloud

Sway the hope takes away darkness

Search, with the bulrush of the thought

Drill between fervent the world

 

  3, an ice heart is in jade crock

                     

My back to birthplace

Wind starts from Siberia

Taking ground of cruel hunt hunt to blow

My back nerve is sensitive thinker

He recorded the grain with father straightforward palm

Still have the face of maternal tic and helpless groan

 

Helianthus matured

Always some of person is worn in the crack with teeth in mouth other shabby burner sneer at

Paddy flower is sweet low first

Always some of person uses sickle one knife ground is cutting one knife poor

I do not want to accuse , but I must leave

I am not Trojan, want to come back better only

 

I am stepping on boiling magma

Along the road that is blanched by moon

In the city that walks into matchbox pile

This world

Wearing decent skirt to attract you at the same time

Ground of one side fantastic is lifting brassiere to tease you

 

The guaze mask of the faint flow in mist haze

Like libidinal respirator stifling

I have a pen only

Look at gules wagon flow and aglimmer rainbow

Writing omission sunshine and flaming dream

I am drawn the outline of with black line clear oneself

 

I know two kinds of people, love I and blame to love me

Opium poppy spends the chest that datura and hormone expand

Glacial approach spends the look of melancholy of red broomcorn and father

I leave Buddha ten million in, but the closest from sincerity

I often admonish oneself

The person lives all one's life only, honest fault does not rise

 

I distinguish two things, mix correctly blame is correct

I am read " history write down " and " endowment control a warning "

Also read " instead classics " and " thick black learn "

I am looked down on conspiratorial, conflict with, defile and inside bottle

I like Jiang Zi tooth

Angle did not come quietly in side of river of water of short for Weihe River oneself

 

The east longitude 128 degrees, north latitude 45 degrees

Ground of sunshine go round and round is here poetic flavour is beamed

The rose of time always is loving at to birthplace gaze at

City. Countryside. Most close to the longest

I leave historical ten million year, but the closest from the heartbeat

Birthplace! My the heart often never goes first

 

Arrive from heavy railing the door window of with the door left unlocked

Be being pushed is dispute blame is walked out of those who close is confused

Kind a lotus harvests one temple Buddhist relics

Kind a kind-hearted results cultivates bodhi

I coagulate ice and snow is a transparent heart

Birthplace! Your root needs establish to be in my soul

 

I want prep against wind to go

Although wind starts from Siberia

I dream of smoke from kitchen chimneys to wind around to go up in my heart

I dream of a brook winding go up in maternal face

I must genuflect says in father grace mound

You never already had not left however in the world the world

 

      Arranged on December 21, 2017 at listening to pluvial fast






Orignal From: Break a rule (3)

No comments:

Post a Comment