Thursday, March 29, 2018

Mr Bai Shoupan returns







That year part

You say to me

Wait for me to once find a place for,work

I come back to receive you to go

I nod

The hold in mouth or eyes in the eye is worn tears in eyes waves

Go take care of

There am me in the home you go

Went 20 years

Swallow walked along a few batches

But I still do not know

You are to die to still live after all

Everyday the look around of village mouth

Connect old ox helpless tricky

Even if a letter comes

I am yearning for

Can ignite a hope desire fire

Where did you go to after all

Whether to forget me two

When parting stay together

Every day of nocturnal night expect

Black hair became silver-colored silk

Of longing suffer

You even I

Wait for you to how long

You had listened to dear

Without giving thought to you when

How must return

I can stand in domestic doorway

Wait for you Slowly

Tell the story that broke enough






Orignal From: Mr Bai Shoupan returns

No comments:

Post a Comment