Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Parental love







If little anxious leaves


The month that appears water to tender feelings brightness


Who wishs to heave a sigh


If dip excessive love


That closes the border district of hill bright moon


Who can be felt



In my night sky


You if like stars static beauty


In my bottom of the heart


The day is like spring breeze slowly



Just too passed


I have some of be put into trouble


The child


You had been spent


Mostly energy photograph is accompanied


Do not accompany me


Also do not want painful sob


I will be eventually below lunar brightness


Often go gradually


And you


Want to take the advantage of dawn of this dawn wind


Go be off to distant parts


...


(Jiangxi: Yu Chuanjun word: View husband)






Orignal From: Parental love

No comments:

Post a Comment