Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Sky







Villatic night


I stand into the appearance of a helianthus


Stand in the court of native place only


My ability, look up, look up at


What cannot say is secret, all over the sky numerous star


Read the loneliness that does not understand, xing Hancan is sodden



Moon is illuminated on the tree


I become the appearance of a tree with respect to the station, outside the barrier


I stand on the land of native place, look up, look up at


Green grass, dew and the moon that ambulate everywhere are below my foot


Qu Qu jumps to enter middleaged crops


Below sky, the season of results is being approached step by step



Author brief introduction:


Zhang Hong , person of Shandong heart city, pseudonym I this goodness. Be engaged in car conserve servive routine, hobby: Travel, expeditionary.






Orignal From: Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment