Thursday, March 29, 2018

The wine that can talk (contemporary poem)







 

  You stand highly in the arena of custom-built wine

 To the top of one's bent the dance appearance that express exhibits your artist

 You are the happiest milepost in my life

 The material evidence that you are my presence world...

 I am holding full moon wine in both hands to come to the world

 Taking wine of 10 years old of birthday

 Install the heart of childhood into the teenager's dream

 The wine thanking division that hope children will have a bright future

 Take me into advanced institution of higher learning

 Of moving heartstrings make a cup of wine

 The dot burns my mysterious bridal chamber to spend candle night

 100 days of spirits continue my life again

 Business affairs wine chooses my career into the climax

 Longlived person wine conveys me endless to parents filial

 Wine of a cycle of sixty years leads me to walk into life the 2nd spring

 A bottle of custom-built wine

 Record the start of my life and terminus

 Draw up the joy of my lifetime and success

 I want you

 Collect carefully is in life most the space with close illicit

 Inheritance arrives perpetuation of career of full hall of children and grand children

 Custom-built wine you are a honour god lets me give prize

 Each bottles are my life collect article

 Each bottles have the name that remember to the end of one's life

 Each bottles of elegant art collects tasted element

 Each bottles relate a beautiful and beautiful story

 Each bottles can prove apple-pie happy life

 You are speech of a bottle of conference is Bacchanal

 Pouring out the fokelore of human eternity






Orignal From: The wine that can talk (contemporary poem)

No comments:

Post a Comment