A few years ago, I parental the city that receives me to work from the native place of distance lived a few months. Consider old sexagesimal is parental it is not easy to give far door, I and the elder sister that work in Shenzhen bought ring of a gold to parents each. The father after 3 months hears the grandma fell ill to be about to be worn urgently come home. Fast a few days that when come home, I take a mother to buy the clothes to her in bazaar, my pitch on suit her age paragraph dress of real silk famous brand, let her try on, the mother does not try, she says too expensive and put on go affirming good-looking. I say money is less important, the key is to should let the air that you wear, young, comfortable. The mother does not try. The employee in bazaar saw through the idea with contradictory mother, recommend this dress to the utmost, say to suit maternal age and skin very much, put on go wanting for certain some younger, before two days several are the same as with the mother age the old person was bought. I stand to do my utmost to assentation aside salesman, move with this mother. The mother was obliged to depend on. Put on that dress mother to appear very decent, spirit, before temperament comparing a lot of. My come to an agreement or understanding, buy this. Be about to pay in me when, the mother says: Etc, this is pretty good, let me have a try. Very fast, she takes a gray on the side of clothes tree look very the dress of old mannish goes to try the garment, after coming out she the joy of one face. Feel here over there hold tight, resemble a child, inner joyance is in overtones. I see the value, it is dozen of bargain that loses processing, be not worth 100 yuan. I prevent a mother to wear that dress that she chooses. She says from insight toughly: Buy this, I like, that a moment ago my dress is uneasy. My disapprobation, say a bit angrily: The family dresses up oneself wish to jump over young better, you dress up yourself more instead however jump over old mannish. Heard my word, the mother is very disappointed, do not talk. Final I bought T-shirt of that more than 300 yuan famous brand real silk to her. The mother on the way home blames me too wasteful. In the mouth all the time in a low voice talk about again and again wears say: I am old, remain an old character only, so good dry what to wear. This word she is vixenish say ceaseless, I say a bit impatiently: Worked hard most all one's life, when should be being enjoyed, be about to enjoy, what does money calculate? The mother is not had language. The following day I go going to work, that dress that after coming off work, discovers I buy a mother disappeared, those who replace is yesterday that bargain that herself carries. I ask: Do you buy Mom again the dress? The mother says: I retreated that dress, sleep overnight yesterday evening bad to become aware. 300 Qian Ke get on hundreds of jins of food with touching, can buy a few pails of oil. The elder brother that I give the money that leave your native place purchased a pants, his till the land is quite hard. I say very angrily: You always are such, I can buy the clothes to the elder brother. Perhaps be me talking tone is some more serious, the mother grew to sigh longly, desire character stops again, next the face about on the horse child. Before parental before leaving my person arrived in the evening that day bazaar bought that first clothes, in the boot that they install stealthily when late excellent mother rests. Parental after returning the home before long, I got 400 yuan of a piece of father money order bill, this makes me baffling. I phone father to ask how to be met thing. Father says: This is your Mom at ordinary times of scrape up the pocket money that you give, although money is not much,your Mom says, but a few bricks can be bought more when the house is being bought after your collect rises, such you economically too won't demanding. I ask: Does Mom wear that dress now? Father says: After going back, she is hated to part with wear, if you do not listen to her, your Mom still drops tear, she still wears that dress that she carries. This child, actually you do not know the heart of your Mom, the ability that she likes is best. Lose, compunctious, self-condemned, uneasiness twines my mind like cane, understand like that suddenly: Actually we do not know maternal heart really. Our so self-righteous love, it is to a kind of burden is mixed instead the mother suffer. Maternal love is obstinate of Fan Su, but this is planted,the feeling of every common can have various crystallization, as a salt, but because had love, it may be even more precious than a diamond. Because of the process of be pregnant with of a salt, actually more more endless than bringing up a diamond. Although it was used only,one second dissolves the tip of the tongue in us. The conceited friends in human society, if you love a mother, ask you, value her option. Love is not how much you paid, however how much did you respect, give the carrier that just loves, and the soul that esteem just is love! |
Orignal From: Actually you do not know maternal heart

No comments:
Post a Comment