Sunday, March 25, 2018

Before love, choose your place love, after love, love your place to choose







Author: Zhang Xiaohan


Dear ursine child:


You are good. If you see this seals a letter one day, you can see, my raise one's hand is cast sufficient between support the figure that regards a cruel as Mom in effort.


So I introduce myself first, you are old now woman I ah, also have 23 years old only. Maiden not pregnant, give birth to a program to prospective person, more sciolistic. Won't cook, antisocial, 18 years old begin to move come out to live from parental home, after 5 years scholarship can clean a room this year, no matter fine rain, most time wanders to be mixed in the bed in a day between the desk.


I do not know you can be what appearance 23 years old, as me such mom, do not have a qualification to make the model on others habits and customs. Say above these, if you feel your life holds out how terrible,be a hope nevertheless, future is very uncertain, need not worry, you see me such nevertheless also.


The amative idea that I form in growing process, also hard to avoid is Youred Excellency to affect, love at the beginning of, be immersed in must find " the man with what kind of what " this kind of state of mind. Bygone fact proves, doing not have a paragraph of feeling really make me happy. If his condition is good, as if to only material can change love with me, buy a package less, feel he loves me far from.


Love for many times, the student that I resemble a good good study is same, join the brochure that writes me according to forefathers experience, finish dozen of hook, final I am empty-handed of course. You as the schoolgirl, total the president of an association or society arrives one day when need love greatly. Be like you which days to look for me happily to say your love, I can ask you two questions, give you an advice.


The first problem, is your sweetheart boy or girl? Need not fear to reply, even if you choose a floret to plant,go up in your heavenly body, I can be experienced for you " love " be experienced this kind and gratified. The 2nd problem, if you want to have further progress with him, the hope gets married, so are you willing to assume the risk in the life together with him? If you are reading, teacher may accusing you, although their accusing very clumsy, but can yet be regarded as a test your the main chance.


An advice is, love is the plant that breed differs in the garden originally, some florescence are some longer, some florescence are some shorter, this is very normal, not be the fault that his fault perhaps chooses your fault. This is the order of nature nevertheless just.


Dear baby, do not go please dispute the gain and loss of those worry about troubles of one's own imagining. You should become the can love freely person with lucky minority. If two people cherish respective purpose namely at the beginning, want to take the player of small safflower in marriage, so ending has cent to give a victory or defeat only certainly.


If you want to marry, you should ask him a thing only. Ask whether he is willing to become your life partner, the risk of happy happy sadness in assuming life jointly is harvested, you manage to grab safflower maniple together, act in a play before kin, the big plan that changes the world discusses before sleeping everyday, for the bagatelle caper in the life, trouble the trouble that should encounter originally in life jointly.


I aux would rather even if you are to enjoy happy appointment merely, also do not go interrogate he, you every months of how many money, have house car, working unit is stable. Extravagant life goes pondering over these drab and low businesses.


I tell these with you, did not let you reject those requirements absolutely the meaning of outstanding boy, the condition that just hopes you do not use these dying goes casing lives fresh life. I what love money, never deny the significance of money, but I hope your life is many somes mediumer romantic thing, love is perfected for you, is not provide timely help. I hope you can be the person with an independent economy, on the life, can ground of one is assured and bold with justice has some of choice to love. The person has a lot each, if you have some of talent together with enough and lucky, go up too the life of large fortune, I am you happy. You can become independent at the world be content with one's lot, even if is eating bubble surface pickles everyday, I am your pride likewise.


The person's lifetime is low originally when much, romantic when little, why bother goes using his precious romance to trade one part of the day dull commonplace. Retreat 10 thousand paces to say again, your grandmother chose seem the grandfather of very tasteful careless and casual, also did not give birth to your fierce mom? I believe joy of my father humour and free and easy and natural life manner, gave my mom to exceed the happy feeling of a hundred times of life of riches and honour. There is a place here small expect the 2nd your letter.


Finally, wish your place love is chosen before you interact, your place loves to choose after association.


Love your old woman Zhang Xiaohan






Orignal From: Before love, choose your place love, after love, love your place to choose

No comments:

Post a Comment