Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Can do exclusively, love you namely well








If I did not care, any words that you say, the anything that do, cannot touch my nerve. . . . . .



I know be me to belong to me after all, not be me importune also beg do not come, still waiting in place so fast the thing with me!



Some of person is destined await others, some people are destined to be waited for.


Genesis predestined relationship destroys, predestined relationship strong predestined relationship is weak, not be us can pilot.


We can accomplish, it is the accession that meets in predestined relationship border well cherish that brief time.



Two people are for joy together, parting company is to reduce anguish, you can no more make me happy, I also leave only,


When I leave, very painful also, just, it is painful that you compare me for certain,


Because I say good-bye above all, what go after joy above all is me.



The farthermost distance on the world, it is I stand in yours before, you do not know I love your; however


The farthermost distance on the world, it is to love to be obsessed with, cannot say I love you however.



The regret of this life, did not begin to had ended with him, brush a body so with him and pass, he turns me into the most familiar stranger.






Orignal From: Can do exclusively, love you namely well

No comments:

Post a Comment