Thursday, March 29, 2018

Encounter







  Attractive dusk, railway station

  My child, carrying knapsack on the back

  Through check ticket mouth

  Entered waiting room

  A baby with 8 big months

  I noticed in her mom bosom

  Crooked small head beautifuls to me laugh

  See I change the line of vision to her body

  Spread out double arm to want me to hold in the arms

  My both hands has received her

  Her take advantage of an opportunity get in my bosom

  That young and beautiful mother

  Her mother-in-law is exhorting:

   You are at ease, I can bring child well

  Young mother is presenting check ticket opening

  Dragging boot suddenly to go to time procrastinate to me

  Calling out infantile name

  The baby twisted a head to see her

  Had twisted a head to laughing fancy-freely to me again

  Young mother should kiss a baby

  The baby uses the right hand foil with tender pink

  Young mother from the bag

  Draw out the one towel that fold paper to wipe tear

  Also give me a smile later:

   How does she cast an edge so with you?

   The baby does not know parting

  She is being placed hard in my bosom

  The modelling with an independent golden pheasant

  Offend get groups big to laugh

  The baby looks at me dedicatedly

  Did not become me right-down stranger

  I look at her, also be filled with joy

  Very beautiful and especially other encounter

  This is unripe this sees

  She does not know her mom already went up train

  I also was forgotten temporarily from anxious






Orignal From: Encounter

No comments:

Post a Comment