Wednesday, March 28, 2018

English is classical sentence








English is classical sentence


1, Whatever Is Worth Doing Is Worth Doing Well.


Any worthwhile, had done it.


2, Happiness Is A Way Station Between Too Much And Too Little.


Happiness is too much and too little the one station between.


3, In Love Folly Is Always Sweet.


In love, dry hooey always lets a person feel very wonderful.


4, The Hard Part Isn ' T Making The Decision. It ' S Living With It.


It is not difficult to make a decision, difficult is to accept a decision.


5, Your Happy Passer-by All Knows, my Distressed There Is No Place Hides.


Your happy passerby all knows, form of my helter-skelter nowhere escape.


6, You May Be Out Of My Sight, but Never Out Of My Mind.


You already perhaps walked out of my line of sight, but the longing that never walks out of me.


7, Love Is Not A Maybe Thing. You Know When You Love Someone.


What is love likelihood, probably, perhaps, once was fallen in love with, oneself are very clear.


8, In The End, it ' S Not The Years In Your Life That Count. It ' S The Life In Your Years.


In the end, you lived how many years old what to to calculate, important is, how do you spend these years.


9, When The Whole World Is About To Rain, let ' S Make It Clear In Our Heart Together.


Agree to rain together when the whole world, let us agree to clear in the heart together.


10, It ' S Better To Be Alone Than To Be With Someone You ' Re Not Happy To Be With.


Aux would rather a person is staying, (The person that reads article Www.yueduwen.com) to also do not follow off the beat is slow-witted together.


11, Life Is A Journey, not The Destination, but The Scenery Along The Should Be And The Mood At The View.


Life is a journey, do not care about destination, care should be on the way scenery and the state of mind that read a scenery.


12, Time Goes By So Fast, people Go In And Out Of Your Life. You Must Never Miss The Opportunity To Tell These People How Much They Mean To You.


Time is in elapse, life go-between bearer is gone to. Do not miss an opportunity, tell them to give birth to the meaning that hit the target in you.


13, I Lied When I Said I Didn ' T Like You. I Lied When I Said I Didn ' T Care. I Lie Every Time I Try To Tell Myself I Will Never Fall For You.


I say not to love you, that is I say falsehood; not to care, that is falsehood; I tell myself to you or else can have a feeling, that also is falsehood.


14, One Needs 3 Things To Be Truly Happy Living In The World: Some Thing To Do, some One To Love, some Thing To Hope For.


Want to get real pleasure, we need to have 3 type thing only: Have the thing that wants to do, have the person that is worth love, have beautiful dream.


15, No Matter How Bad Your Heart Has Been Broken, the World Doesn ' T Stop For Your Grief. The Sun Comes Right Back Up The Next Day.


No matter you have much anguish, this world won't stop roll for you. The sun rises all the same as before.


16, Accept What Was And What Is, and You ' Ll Have More Positive Energy To Pursue What Will Be.


Accept the past and present about, ability can have energy to pursue his future.


17, Until You Make Peace With Who You Are, you ' Ll Never Be Content With What You Have.


Unless you can get along with true him peace, otherwise you won't feel contented to the thing that already had forever.


18, If You Would Hit The Mark, you Must Aim A Little Above It. Every Arrow That Flies Feels The Attraction Of Earth. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.


In wanting to shoot target, must aim at than target slightly some taller, because take off the arrow of bowstring,get the influence of gravity.


19, If You Wish To Succeed, you Should Use Persistence As Your Good Friend, experience As Your Reference, prudence As Your Brother And Hope As Your Sentry.


If you hope to succeed, should be a beneficial friend with perseverance, it is give advice with experience, it is brother with discretion, it is piquet in order to hope.


20, I ' Ll Think Of You Every Step Of The Way.


I can think you, overflowing the each pace of long way.






Orignal From: English is classical sentence

No comments:

Post a Comment