(Classical: Somebody translated an English poem with Chinese, the whole world was taken! The whole world was taken!! Business of 2016-06-04 He Jun learns English times in this everybody, everybody forgot quickly it seems that, our Chinese has Duomeiduo powerful! Here has one Duan Yingwen's poetry, somebody was translated with Chinese, result everybody was stupefied! Do not believe? You look please! English is textual: You Say That You Love Rain, But You Open Your Umbrella When It Rains. . . You Say That You Love The Sun, But You Find A Shadow Spot When The Sun Shines. . . You Say That You Love The Wind, But You Close Your Windows When Wind Blows. . . This Is Why I Am Afraid; You Say That You Love Me Too. . . Common interpreter edition: You say you like rain, But when raining, you maintained an umbrella however; You say you like sunshine, But when sunshine is spread, You hide in shady and cool ground however; You say you like wind, But cool breeze blow on the face when, You closed a window however. I fear you also are such to me love. Literary edition: You say misty rain small awn, lan Tingyuan looks; Pull dancing gently later, skirt of Neon of dark hide from view. You say spring scenery is brilliant, green sleeve is red sweet; The attack by surprise inside later on the west building, by Jing Liqing. You say light air kiss, drunk lie consider; Tighten window of door of attack by surprise later, free account becomes die young. Soft bowel of silk of your plead for mercy for sb, how to forget; I however eye wave is small turn, still become frost. Edition of The Book of Songs: Child Yan Muyu, open an umbrella to avoid. Child speech is very open, those who search shade refus. Child Yan Xifeng, entire door those who leave. Child character grows old together, of I Wei. From coquettish edition: Le Yuxi opens gentleman umbrella branch, Gentleman happy day forest my day, Debt of Le Fengxi column rises gentleman, Jun Lewu my hearts bite. Edition of a poem with five characters to a line: Love rain to slant open an umbrella, love is in relief however block is cool. Wind comes door leaf of window of attack by surprise, the Dragon King of Xie Gong Jing. A few words is short, lovesickness Qian tired is long. Lang Jun says to love me, not dare fine consider. Edition of 7 character a poem of four lines: Blurred misty rain umbrella moves gently, happy day slants will cultivate bottom dwell. Allow wind blows a window to tighten attack by surprise, worry paying supreme ruler always hesitates. An eight-line poem with seven characters to a line and a strict tonal pattern and rhyme scheme presses axial edition: Changjiang Delta rain blurredded in March, collect umbrella is maintained gently fine fine sweet. Day sends small drunk to be like dream, depend on personally thick emerald green take the advantage of shady and cool. Hear wind noise to pass Zhu Ge suddenly, eyebrow of light frown moth locks up green jade window. Gentleman of a lovesickness not is solved, bright and beautiful pool fears coming loose only an affectionate couple. English poem translates me one Jian Zaijian, Version (one) : Qing Aiyu why umbrella Why does Qing Airi avoid Why is Qing Aifeng shut My why believes Qing Ai
Qing Suoai Pluvial day wind All avoid Why I love
Wind of Qing Aiyu day All violate why I love
Version (2) : Wind of Qing Aiyu day! All violate! Love me?
Wind of Qing Aiyu day! All abandon! I?
Qing Ai content! All abandon! I?
Qingai does not have constant! I?
Dear! Love! ? I? 2 16 years 0 on June 10 |
Orignal From: Interpreter English poem (one Jian Zaijian version (one) , (2)
No comments:
Post a Comment