Thursday, March 29, 2018

Longing







One cloudlet is gazed at horizon,

Had walked along the hilltop on slowly.

The world in the setting sun begins to tilt,

Already lost former days distinct.

Arboreous and gaunt,

flower is angular.

 

I stand to think you before the window,

Hear the wind light song that come late,

Resemble we hum has sung old song.

Words of song is very beautiful very soft,

Flow in melody dripping your laugh.

Still have the sweet mouth of that rose,

Remain in labial edge.

 

Skyline too far,

I can be embraced with you in the dream only.

The warmth of your finger tip is flowing even,

Had overflowed my forehead,

Lingering becomes posse Yun Duo,

The ups and downs of afterglow be contaminated of red of wine of at one's convenience.

 

I wander in the poem that writes you,

If perch to send yellow maple letter in poetic page,

Day and night your expect.

Of that between the lines you,

Whether to meet gumshoe comes,

Hold me in the arms from back.

 

I think,

I am drunk probably.

Be in deep autumn crepuscular,

When longing for you.






Orignal From: Longing

No comments:

Post a Comment