Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Make your generation love







You are water


I am your river


I am willing to bearing the weight of you


In holding the post of your bosom in me, gallop happy


That is me


Be in love with to yours


Make the love of your generation



You are a flower


I am your leaf


Do your foil forever


In the season that has you


Make you more beautiful all the more is outstanding


That is my oath to you


Also be me


Make the love of your generation



You are swallow


I am spring


My meeting will be warm donative you


Build an a bed of down in all with you


Our collective home is there


This is my responsibility to you


Also will be the love that I make your generation



You are wind


I am sanded


I am your company forever


See rosy clouds side-by-side with you


This will be my all one's life acceptance


It is the love that I make your generation more






Orignal From: Make your generation love

No comments:

Post a Comment