Sunday, March 25, 2018

Did not encounter favorite person? That does favorite thing first







I have a girl that likes very much when high school, grow in vain fair and snow-white, having good-looking big eye. Talking tenderness, bringing Orphean end news.


When holiday goes back, hear of her love, the other side is military school learn to grow. This thinking that two people are alumnus, did not think of to lie between the land of country far away. If fly to see him, pass through most therein country. She says: Irrespective, we had chatted with respect to fixed time everyday, have oneself life severally. Irrespective, I wait for him, the time that go, I can continue to do the business that I like. She everyday the life is very rich, give person freedom, also be to give oneself freedom.


A lot of people feel to be in love, of the distance spin mean insecure, ran like the sheep the eye shot of goatherd, panic-stricken, think the other side walks along a day to want to collapse. Actually I feel two individual love need really " distance " , without the distance, without private space, we can not have legal principle sex, cannot breathe, cannot do oneself truly. A lot of moment love the failure of love, because we lose the other side,not be, however because lost oneself first.


Another girl that I meet, it is my college fellow student. Just began, I am not deep to her impression, can begin from a thing, I am looked at with new eyes to her. The duramen art gallery that that moment black presses down is preparing level, one day I see from friend circle she is helping in place decorate, making early days plan, she learns Tao Yi, keep article record, preparing a special commemoration day together with a flock of people that have deep love for duramen. A girl of 20 years old can love a kind of feelings, and meet go pursueing, she is a very outstanding person really. She is too busy, the interesting thing that because wait for her,goes encountering is really too much.


There is kind of inarticulate on her body courageous and resolute with free and easy. Her lover is very much really: The colored flag that color amounts to, jump over the dawn of Nanhai edge, the Pacific Ocean that goes up by the side of cultivate man and the moon of all foreign land. I like such life status, with oneself young life goes press close to this wide world. She writes on autograph: "Wish we forever syncretic of knowing and doing, comfortable be like wind. " she is compared a lot of people enjoy real freedom all round me, because she went to a lot of places,not be, however she always thinks method to come true oneself read aloud want, let oneself go up from favorite thing derive not the joy of exhaust. Her comfortable although be like wind, have weight very much however.


The film " cate prays and love " in come with 3 cities illuminate the 3 type thing in one individual life. Cate is OK full abdomen, pray and look forward to to be able to let interior autarky, love as external things besides the body. Love should not be biscuit, however condiment. Not be not to want, the shoulder that is him only can rest berth, won't be to help however straw. Above is my understanding to 3 type thing. What I do not think love is the life is all, contrary, it is the very interesting one part in the life, can be to adjust, not be indispensible however.


If you are in sweet amative state of affairs, remember the distance with stay certain between oneself and the other side. Have the concern of tenacity, face time just most wear-resisting. If had not encountered favorite person to perhaps had had dark the object that love, the thing that you want to do enjoys the thing that he likes at the same time namely, let oneself become better hard at the same time. Not sedulous ground awaits is a paragraph of appreciation that attributes his period.


Encounter that individual truly when you one day, I hope you are to use best position, if close comfortable lucky of course, be like and improper, at least you are had all the time better oneself.






Orignal From: Did not encounter favorite person? That does favorite thing first

No comments:

Post a Comment